STCPA Club Rules
The deadline for renewing members is March 31. If you choose to wait to pay at the first show there will be a late fee of $15 applied. You must have your membership paid prior to competing.
1) All sanctions will now have to be pre-entered. Team entries must be received on/before the Monday preceding the show. This is due to the inflated cost of cattle. Hosting organizations cannot afford to pay for cattle they do not use. Email entries to Shirley Smith at email@example.com or fax to 306-937-3872.
2) Entry fees for sanctioned shows will be as follows: $40 for adults ($120 per team) and $30 for youth per entry. This will remain the same for the finals.
3) We are offering a Limited 8 class within the Open class at each sanction penning for an additional $30 per team.
4) The separate Draw class has been eliminated for the 2018 season. Contestants may draw into the following classes: #10, #7, and #5. Contestants are allowed a maximum of 4 picked teams per each of these classes. If you enter any of these classes with 1 or more picked teams, you are required to enter a minimum of one draw team up to a total of 5 teams. A contestant may enter the draw with all 5 teams if they choose.
5) The annual meeting will be held at the finals. Members will still be required to submit items for the agenda by email prior to the meeting to Robert Labrecque at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Contestants will accumulate points at each Sanction and the finals for making it to the second go. There will be individual points awarded as well as team points for the entire season. There will be prizes for high point teams in each class. There will be an overall individual high point prize as well as high point #1, #2, #3, and #4 & up penner.
7) The $200 sponsorship levy is still applicable. It only applies to members who are planning to attend the Provincial Finals. You need to send a separate post-dated check with your membership fees. The STCPA will hold this check until the finals. You can redeem the check back by getting a sponsorship totaling this amount or more. Please contact Shirley 306-937-2733 with any questions.
YOU CANNOT PEN AT THE FINALS UNLESS THIS LEVY HAS BEEN PAID BY ONE OF THE ABOVE TWO OPTIONS. You must have penned at a minimum of 3 sanctioned shows to qualify to attend the finals.